10 October 2012

Dreaming of Vastness, Part I: Iceland

iceland
Earlier today, I discovered Andrew and Carissa Gallo, over on Wolf Eyebrows, who dredged me up out of my travel-fatigued state. Apparently, my predicament was mutable. All day since, I've been fantasizing about sweeping openness and waking up to sounds from non-human sources. Iceland has had a firm clutch on my daydreams for some time now, and seeing it recorded so exquisitely has ratified my desire to go.

Normally I can't stand travel albums with photos numbering more than thirty, but I imaging I could leaf through the unabridged version of theirs over and over and over, and ask for a copy to take home. They have eight concise posts on their blog chronicling their wanderings, and I still hungered for more. Here are some of my favorite shots, but go take a peek at the rest; they're all this good.

xxx,
j
Iceland
Iceland
Iceland
Iceland
Iceland
Iceland
Iceland
Iceland
Iceland
Iceland
Iceland
Iceland